Excursions & Tours
Daily Tours to almost every point of the Mayan World: Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Tulum, Rio Lagartos’ Pink Flamingos Habitat, Ek Balam, Chichen-Itza, Merida, Uxmal, Campeche, Palenque, Chiapas. Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, the Caves of Aktun Chen, Laguna of Bacalar, Chetumal, Kohunlich, Dzimbanche.
Description of some of the nearby Archaeological Sites you can visit during your stay:
Chichen-Itza - The most famous site in the Maya World was founded in A.D. 445 and inhabited until A.D. 1204 when it was abandoned. The largest and most important structure is El Castillo (the Castle) with stairs ending in two large serpent heads. During the spring and fall equinox (March 21st and September 22nd) the sun casts shadows on the steps that create the illusion of a snake slithering down the fact of the pyramid. Located at 116 km (67 mi.) from Cancun towards Merida. Opens daily: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tulum- This impressive walled city is located on the coast and dates from the Post-Classic period (A.D. 900-1421). A wall surrounded the ceremonial and political center of the city, while the common people settled on the perimeter. Located 131 km (79 mi.) south of Cancun. Opens daily: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ek Balam- Discover the unique archaeological site, known as the City of the “Black Jaguar”. Its completely new architecture style and design makes it a site unlike any other. Visit the most relevant structure on the site, “The Acropolis” which has been explored and restored since 1997. Located nearby the city of Valladolid. Don’t miss to visit this unforgettable site. Opens daily: 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We have a full range of FIT Packages leaving from Cancun in individual and groups into the reknown “MUNDO MAYA”.
Airline Tickets and Tours to: The Island of CUBA, Guatemala, Tikal, Copan, Honduras and Belize are available on request.
- Chichen-Itza (All Inclusive) $110 usd per adult $70 usd per child
- Tulum / Xel-Ha (All Inclusive) $139 usd per adult $83.50 usd per child
- Coba and Mayan Village $75 usd per adult $45 usd per child
- Paraiso Xel-Ha (All Inclusive) $119 usd per adult $71.50 usd per child
- Cozumel (Complete Tour) $99 usd per adult $59.50 usd per child
- Xcaret (Full Day) $116.00 per adult $58 usd per child
- Ek Balam / Nearby Valladolid $105 usd per adult $52.50 usd per child
- Kohunlich / West of Chetumal (on request)
- Uxmal / Nearby Merida (on request)
The prices to the Archeological Sites that you want to visit during your stay are subject to change without previous notice. To book a reservation, contact MARAND TRAVEL “Your Virtual Travel Agency” by filling out the Reservation Form.
or call locally to the celular phone: 044 (998) 845-4376